Christine Phillips Psychology Gold Coast, Nerang & Hinterland
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Working with us can help to:
- Develop insight into why you are experiencing problems and what you can do about it
- Set goals that are realistic and achievable and lead to a change for the better
- Learn new ways of coping and handling your problems
- Get feedback and support to keep you motivated and on track to achieve your goals
- Recognise your own personal strengths and build your confidence to live the life you want
Ignoring your problems is not a good solution – chances are they won’t ‘just go away’. In fact, things often get worse and are harder to deal with the longer they go on. People who get help from a psychologist are more likely to feel better and make changes that last.
THINGS DON’T HAVE TO STAY THE SAME
Making changes can be hard. If you’ve tried to fix your problems but can’t make any real or lasting progress, seeing a psychologist can help. We help adults, couples and families with all sorts of problems including:
I have a particular interest and specialisation in health psychology which is informed from my knowledge and experience in medical science and psychology. This encompasses areas such as lifestyle and weight management, chronic illness management and chronic pain management.
The practice is located alongside a physiotherapy practice and I am able to work with the physiotherapist to achieve positive rehabilitation outcomes for patients.
Please call Christine Phillips, your Gold Coast Psychologist on (07) 5596 4866 or visit our Gold Coast Psychology practice at 22 Nerang Street in Nerang for more information.